Wednesday, December 06, 2006

i don't need a man!

well its not abt the sexy Pussycats girls.. i mean, i juz loveee the lyrics. mcm kena je dgn aku.. haha. for wutever pun, diz song doesnt mean yg aku 'anti' lelaki. NO.


I Don't Need a Man by Pussycats Dolls

I see you lookin' at me like I got somethin' that's for you
And the way that you stare, don'tcha dare 'cause I'm not about to
Just give it all up to you 'cause there are some things I won't do
And I'm not afraid to tell you I don't ever wanna leave you confused

The more you try the less bite and
I don't have to think it through
You'll know if I'm into you

I don't need a man to make it happen, I get off bein' free
I don't need a man to make me feel good, I get off doin' my thing <<---- yeah, right!
I don't need a ring around my finger, to make me feel complete <<---- so true.
So let me break it down- I can get off when you ain't around!

I see you lookin' at me like I got somethin' that's for you
And the way that you stare, don'tcha dare 'cause I'm not about to
Just give it all up to you 'Cause there are some things I won't do
And I'm not afraid to tell you I don't ever wanna leave you confused

You know I've got my own life and I bought everything that's in it
So if you wanna be with me it ain't at all about the bling you're bringin' <<---- i dont need dat.
I want a love that's for real and without that-no deal <<---- yep. dats all i wanted.
And baby I don't need a hand if it only wants to grab one thing <<---- euww, notty notty.

The more you try the less I bite
And I don't have to think it through
You'll know if I'm into' you

I don't need a-I don't need a man,
I don't I don't need a man to get me through
Cause I'm doin' fine I feel brand new
I don't need a-I don't need a man, I don't
I don't need a man to make it through
Cause I'm doin' fine without you!

~times up. lets go to KLGCC!

No comments: