Thursday, November 12, 2009

NEW makeup case for sale


STICKY MODE


~scroll bawah untuk latest entry kay~


Ive post this ads at mudah.com. I think I might as well upload it in here.


Anybody interested to buy this exclusive bag can email me at adlyana79@gmail.com. This professional makeup case is Brand New (tak pernah guna lagi). I got it as a present. I already have my own makeup case, so, I'm selling this one at a very CHEAP price.

Item: Professional Makeup Case (BRAND NEW)
Colour: Black
Size: 27cm (long) x 19cm (width) x 24cm (height)
Price: RM 130
Delivery mode: Self collect at Bandar Sri Permaisuri







Beautiful isnt it?


4 comments:

joegrimjow said...

sambil mengangguk

Zul Abdullah said...

errr aper motif remote control astro ada kat situ ekkk..?

lina said...

remote control 2 utk guide ukuran lebar box 2 = pjg remote ctrl

Christer C said...

can I still buy this from you now?