Monday, November 30, 2009

Salam Aidiladha


Assalamualaikum everybody. Selamat Hari Raya. Seems like my beautiful mummy (giggles) forgot to wish Salam Aidiladha in here.



My mum is so busy lately. Yeah - busy watching the new series of Twilight Saga movie again and again. Shes so addicted to it. Mummy's favorite character in that movie is Alice Cullen - she's soo in to fashion - which suits my mum. Guess what, my mum is going to watch New Moon again - for the fourth time tomorrow.. *geleng kepala*




We celebrated our Aidiladha at Kuala Selangor. It was really fun cause I'm the center of attraction. People love to cuddle me. I cried whenever they took me away from mummy 's arms. I hardy know them. I can remember faces & scent now y'know. I only recognize those who I always see everyday.




Again, on my mummy & daddy behalf, I wish you all Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. Big hugs from me. Tata..

4 comments:

nn said...

alahai...veri cute....

CuppyCakeMommy said...

ariff..baju melayu tidak sesuai ye digayakan dekat sport shoes..hehe..

bebey said...

akum kak Ad,
kedai kek makcik akak tu ade buat delivery tak kat area Batang Berjuntai?

bebey said...

ish makin comey plak si kenit ni :)

kak,minta emel boleh tak?