Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Dah 4 tahun

Happy 4th Anniversary dear Mamoru. Love you more than I can say. This song is for you and only you.

My only wishes is to grow old with you. To hold your hand everyday when we walk to the nearest surau in our beautiful little house area. To take care of each other. To fill our old days with simple and sweet things while waiting for our grand-kids to come over during their holidays.

I love you Hubby. You complete me.


Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We might took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The on that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'
They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holdin' on
We're still together still goin' strong

2 comments:

Eliss said...

Happy 4th Anniversary to both of u. may love is always with you guys !

AkudanDiaAA said...

happy 4th anniversary to both of you....semoga bahagia n kekal hingga ke akhir hayat...lama tunggu entry dari akak...lama juga akak menyepi.. :P