Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Stress tahap dewa

Cepatlah weekend.

Tak larat dah ni. Lately asyik jadi orang last keluar ofis. Balik rumah pukul sembilan / sepuluh malam. Pengsan.

Lebih sakit hati bila staff lain guna whatsapp as medium untuk hal berkaitan kerja.

Hello? If the company pay my phone bills, I dont mind entertain this kind of work requests. But this is my personal number. Tak kira urgent macam mana, just contact me during office hours and use office direct line only. C'mon. Common sense sikit.

Terrible.

Looking forward for this weekend. Nak buat LSD. Prepare untuk 42km The River Jungle Marathon kat Hulu Langat.

Oh. Weekend ni Mamoru will be away. Amik lesen diving kat Tioman. Sounds like fun! Tapi aku tak minat diving. I got issue with water.. haha. Setakat berenang permukaan air boleh lah. Dalam air.. seriously NO. I'm a claustrophobic person. Tak boleh laa...

**********************

Have fun B! Muahs!

No comments: