- 33% are very worried about their financial health when they get old.
- 59% are a bit worried.
- 40% of Malaysians say they are ready for retirement
- 80% claim they have the strategies to meet expenses at old age.
The most popular strategies:
- Relying on the children or partner
- Continuing working
- Relying on government financial assistance.
Most Malaysians adopt a passive strategy for retirement:
- 42% preferring to buy properties
- 25% opting to save money in the bank
- 18% depending on the Employee Provident Fund (EPF).
Something to ponder kan :)
Tua mengejar kita. Masa depan bagai mana yang dipilih?
I want to be in that 40% group - ready for retirement. Maka, berusahalah! Gambatte aD!