Saturday, March 11, 2017

7th female placing for KL Possible Run

One of the craziest thing Ive done is running competitive 10k race a day before my full marathon race (which is tomorrow!)

I didn't intend to participate in this 10km run this morning. Don't want to jeopardise my 42km race. Tried to sell the 10km race kit, tapi takda buyer. Uwaa..

Rasa membazir pulak bila terbiar camtu je. So, gigih larikan jugak. Try not to put all of my energy & strength during the race. Lari lit lit ja.. hihi. 

Tapi dapat jugak naik podium.. haha. 7th placing women senior.

Now. Tengah berehat dalam kereta.. on the way ke Pahang for tomorrow race pulak. 

Tanak pikir dah. Lantak lah race esok camner. Janji finish sudah.

100meter towards finishing.. Nun kat tepi my support group.. kikiki. Love sangat!

Barisan top 10 winners

Saja angkut anak gadis ni naik stage. Semai minat :)

Result.. 55 minutes for 10k hilly routes kat Padang Merbuk.

No comments: