Sunday, March 12, 2017

Champion!

Who would've known. I'm Pahang Marathon champion for  42 km full marathon.

:)

Pure luck I guess. Not so many fast runner joined this race. But I did break another personal record and created new PB at 4:22 (fastest by 20 minutes from my previous marathon two months ago - Twincity)

Actually, I didn't know I was the first female for my category in Pahang Marathon. Not until km 24 when I noticed one of the race Marshall followed me all the way till finishing line. You know, Marshall only followed runners if they injured, champion or last person to finish.

It was one of the best moments in my running experiences tho.

Im a happy runner!

My timing & placing. I beat my second runner up by 40 minutes.

Price giving. 

I got lotsa prizes. Champion trophy, Oakley sunglasses worth RM1k, Brook Transcend shoes worth RM850, Cash monies RMxxxx, 2xu top, Soleous watch, Biotech USA power gel & bars, fininsher tee & medal :)


No comments: