Sunday, October 08, 2017

W3D7

Ended 3rd week of training with long run session super early this morning. More 💰💰💰💰 saved in the bank. Was suppose to get this done yesterday. Tapi delay it to today because of the race last night.

Oh about last night:

My first experience running a relay race with Asics was not a good one. It was a so~so event with serabut route.. haha. Too many u-turns for a short distance race. Wonder why they did not stick to their original route as posted in the race webpage 🤔🤔🤔

My performance on other hand pun so~so.. kihkihkih. Well that has nothing to do with the route. Told already short distance is not my forte. But, as advised by coach Edan, I will definitely improve my timing.

Overall performance by our team was as expexted. Arul's injured his feet 2 days before the race. Told him to get doctor's opinion. But he insisted running. Team spirit katanya. Luckily nothing happen.

I really had a gooooood time last night. Almost pukul 12 tengah malam baru gerak balik rumah.. hihi ❤️❤️

No comments: