Tuesday, October 17, 2017

W5D2

Drama drama drama.

Legs felt pretty stiff tonight. Hardly move below 9 mins/km. Almost wanted to give up and stop after 2 km. Felt demotivated.

But I told myself to keep going. No matter how slow I am tonight, I gotta complete this run. I must.

I need good vibe.

After 5km super slow pace, legs feels better. Terus sambung another 5km steady pace plus another 2km coling down.

Terus bersemangat semula.

Haish. Drama lepas rest memang macam ni. Rasa nak bagi penampar kat muka sendiri. 🤦

Ok. Now boleh tidur sambil senyum.

Note: Dear Niza, yes I did join a running group. Train (guidance) from coach Edan Syah from Smart Athletic Club. But all of my training, I do it alone. Run alone. Except wednesday (group session - but sometime I missed that too coz time constrain).  If you interested to join me, Im more than happy to run with u. Dont wory about yourre a beginner. I was one a beginner too 😉

No comments: