Saturday, October 21, 2017

W5D6

I ran Ortho Run organized by HUKM this morning.

Not really enjoy the 12km run coz half of the distance was super hilly especially around Jalan Midah & Tesco area. Haih.. why lah I always got hilly route lately.. 😂😂

Actualli today, I was supposed to join SAC team run the Cenviro Green in Sendayan. Tapi Ive registered Ortho Run earlier. This is my first race event lari depan rumah, so, dont want to miss it. Sorry guys 🤗🤗

I met lotsa fast runner / speedster this morning. Walioo.. susah la nak podium camni.. hihi. Short distance memang aku angkat bendera putih awal2.

The run was great especially when I got the chance to race at my training ground. Cuma.. penat.. haha (as always). Been running non-stop this week (except monday). Even last night pun lari. I got no proper rest. So, this the best I can give for Ortho run: 12km in 1:12.

And I managed to get 7th placing for women open! Kiddos was super happy. Ariff even thanked me "Thank you mommy sebab lari laju2". He lovess the junk food from the hamper.. hihi.

Tomorrow got another 2 more runs (including my long run). Orite, gotta rest (read as masak, kemas rumah, etc) 😁😁😁 SuperMak kann.. ❤️

Muka happy bila tau mommy dapat hadiah

Aleesya jerit minta aiskrim.. mommy suruh abang Ariff pegangkan kejap sebab nak naik podium.. kiki.. takut tumpah.

No comments: