Friday, October 05, 2018

Running partner

Im looking for training partner(s). Desperately looking for one (or two / more). 

I dont care, if she (yes, must be woman) is a slow runner or never run before. As long as she want to run with me every weekend (thats all I ask - running partner(s) on weekend). Weekdays also welcome, if she wants.

Im now started my base training. I will be running very slow. And I would be more than happy to run at your pace. No matter how slow u are.

Do inform me, anyone, if u want me to be ur partner 😊😊❤️❤️

Weird things:

Aleesya makan roti / oreo, dia suka makan kulit roti / biskut oreo sahaja. Inti dalam roti dan cream oreo dia tak makan
Ariff pula akan makan isi dalam roti / cream oreo. Bahagian luar roti/biskut oreo dia tak makan
Amarr pula tak kisah. Dua2 dia makan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam Kak AD,

Sy min, nak join jd partner boleh? :)
sy baru berjinak2 dalam running. mmg dah lama follow akak dekat blog. ada cari dkt socmed tp tak jumpa huhu

if can, akak boleh ws sy dekat no 014 214 3058

thanks kak!! :)