Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Savage Garden: I want you

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola
I don't need to try to explain
I just hold on tight and If it happens again 
I may move so slightly to the arms
And the lips and the face
Of The Human Cannonball that
I need to I want to

Come stand a little bit closer
Breathe in and get a bit higher
You'll never know what hit you when
I get to you

Ooh I want you, 
I don't know if I need you but
Ooh I'd die to find out
Ooh I want you, 
I don't know if I need you but
Ooh I'd die to find out

I'm the kind of person who endorses a deep commitment
Getting comfy getting perfect is what I live for
But a look and then a smell of perfume
It's like I'm down on the floor
And I don't know what I'm in for
Conversation has a time and place in the interaction
Of a lover and a mate but the time of talking
Using symbols, using words can be likened 
To a deep sea diver who is swimming with a raincoat





No comments: