Monday, May 14, 2012

My Airbrush Makeup

Presenting, new makeup revolution from Makeupfreak : Flawless & Fabulous!
we have more than 15,000 fans!
or visit www.makeupfreak.net


Ok, intro nak grand aje kan.. haha.
But seriously, I think, all ladies out there should try this new revolution of makeup. Flawless but yet soooo natural. Its very light but concentrating. Korang takkan terasa macam pakai makeup ok. 

Oh, I'm so in loveeeeee with airbrush makeup - I love my freelance job as a Makeup Artiste (MUA)!!

Bawah nih few photos of my clients yang guna Airbrush Makeup dari Makeupfreak. Nak tengok more photos, just klik kat link FB Makeupfreak kat atas ya.




1 comment:

mrspuex said...

ahkakk..dik non rs cam nak terai jek..pm me utk price bole??

emm..kene buat 1 outdoor photoshoot la kot..:D