Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Gambar raya

Funny when I couldn't find any Raya photos in this blog or fb (ada tapi just few years: 2008, 2009 & 2010 ja ada). Make me wonder.. kenapa tak upload? Terlupa?

Selagi masih dalam bulan Ramadhan ni, aku just nak wish satu ja. I just want this family become whole again. I want to be close with my Mamoru. To stay and raise our kids together. I don't care how or what. Sama ada dia tukar ke KL atau aku transfer ke Melaka.

I get a lot of bad impression when staying alone here with my kids. Most people I met thought I'm a divorcee or single mother. It hurts ok. Men look at me differently. And women pulak, perhaps they scared I'm gonna steal their man. 

Funny.

I used to ignore negative thoughts like that. But most of the time I cry a lot. I'm not superwoman. I can run 100km. I can climb highest mountain. Still, I'm no superwoman. I cry. Superwoman dont cry.

I never tell Mamoru about this. I don't want him to be worried. I just wanted him to know that I'm happy. I'm strong. Just nak dia tenang2. But who am I fooling? I can't always put that brave mask on coz it's getting heavier. Cukup lah.

Moga wish nan satu ni dimakbulkan. 
Amin.



2008

2009

2011 (2010 dalam pc kat umah.. tsk)

2012

2013

No comments: