Sunday, August 31, 2014

I want peace too

Trying hard to:

Listen
Understand
Making up
or help

I may act like I don't care (I already have the whole world on my shoulder). But the truth is, I do. Hate to see u like that, girl. Rest assured, everything's gonna be alright.

***********************

Dapat berita tak baik dari adik lelaki no.2 pagi ni. Seriously pissed off (sambungan kes masa raya ketiga hari tu).

Aku pantang betul kalau orang kurang ajar dengan ayah. Pada aku, ayah dah banyak beralah. Ayah mungkin boleh sabar beratus2 kali. Tapi kalau dah sampai ke telinga aku, sekali dua mungkin aku boleh buat pekak, tapi this time it's too much lah. Since that somebody memang mintak sangat di "ajar", let's kita ajar dia sikit.

Thanks to my running partner, Syah for the free legal consultation (haha). His explanation really open up my eyes. There are actually chances - hopes!

Rasa sangat best pula ada lawyer as a friend.

Now it's payback time. Tapi niat aku, bukan kenakan dia or sesiapa. Aku just nak dia berhenti dari ganggu ayah. Dan aku nak ayah dapat semula hak dia.

To that somebody,

Don't mess with pewaris Mat Sam. You are never belong here or in the family.

We may win or lost in this battle. But you are definitely going to answer this to each and every cucu cicit Mat Sam kat akhirat nanti for all that u have done. 

No comments: