Monday, January 27, 2020

That feeling!

Almost 2 weeks with 0 mileage. No running at all. Main reason because I was feeling under the weather. Since Twincity. That was the main reason why I letting go my 21k race. I gave my bib to Mamoru just an hour before flag off. He said Im being rediculous. But he took the bib anyway and managed to get a PB! Congrats to Mamor!

Now that Im fully recover, to start running again is a big problem. I dont have a motivation. Like, at all. Well, thats going to be a problem since I have registered myself a few races. Haish. Ku seru dikau wahai semangat berlari, bersatulah denganku! 🙏

Okay, thats not what I want to borak in here today. Its about something Ive been searching and wanting to do. I already started doing it. Small step. But now I want to jump into a bigger one. Im so excited but scared at the same time. Cos Ive spent a lot into this investment: Time, monies, effort.. and hope.

Lets pray this gonna work. InsyaAllah.
   






No comments: