Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I want this things

This is not a wish list.

 

I just can't wait to get my hands on this Eureka Apex 2XT before my next gunung trip. Quite expensive for a two-men-tent (RM549.00) But worth it (I think). Its made in USA. Read the reviews and I think its perfect for a long trip - esp if u want to get rid of unnecessary weight. I've ordered one - online.

 

Second, I wanted this Canon Powershot S95. Its a compact camera with SLR-alike function. Mamoru offered Canon G11.. But, I don't think it suits me. Tho G11 is not as big and heavy as his Canon 5D, but still bulky (for me laa). I want to be able to fully utilise my camera and take every single shot effortless without having to struggle whenever I want to take it out from my bag/case. And I also want a tripod with it :)

No comments: