Thursday, July 18, 2019

Officially 40

Last night birthday celebration for yours truly. Mamoru was away this whole week. But he purposedly balik malam tadi to celebrate ❤️

Selfie with Aleesya while the boys tetiba hilang (cakap nak pi toilet, rupanya pi beli hadiah) ❤️


Simple yet enough.

Sementara tunggu makanan sampai.


Insiden pagi semalam:

Yesterday morning was chaos.  Kiddos was late to school. Halfway there, Ariff said he forgot his songkok. I drove back to the house to get it. Already turned green at that point. Bebel2 all the way. When we arrived at his school, he salam my hand and kissed my cheek and quickly stepped out of the car. Just before he close the door, he looked at me and said, "Im sorry mommy. Happy birthday, I love you. Assalamualaikum". And he shut the door. I wanted to go out and hug him. But there was lotsa other car behind us. Geram. That boy - always buat mata I masuk habuk. I forgot yesterday was my birthday.


2 comments:

Asyiqin Roslee said...

40 pun tapi nanpak macam 20an.. aaaaaa jelesnyaaa.. nak tips kekal nampak muda pleaseee

Anonymous said...

Tips? Jom ikut saya berlari.. hihi 😘