Friday, February 14, 2020

Turn down the job offer

God knows how hard for me wrote that email. After given a great deal of thought, I have decided to turn down the job proposal. Lotsa people, Mamoru included try to reason with me. But I have my personal goal. My own mission for the next 5 years. Which I knew I can achieve it here, where I am now.

Anyway, felt a huge relieved after I hit that sent button tadi.

Alright, lets talk abt weekend since its Friday today! My fav day. Who doesnt love Friday 😁

My overnight camping plan at Kuala Kubu Baru have to be cancelled due to Corona virus. Kidding. Actually because of hujan. Lately asal petang hujan. So sorry kiddos, we'll think of something else ok?

Talking abt Corona virus. Jeez, almost 1400 death with 65000 people infected. Wear mask peeps. 

Bought these lovely kain batik for my diy project. Hope the outcome would be awesome! I love kain batik! Its one of our traditional wear. Wear it, be proud of it 😊

No comments: