Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Mental health


Yesterday I overcome my fear and took a huge step for my mental health. I want to protect myself from those who could harm my mental well being, my family and my career.

Ive been keeping everything inside me since forever. Suffer in silent without realizing it affected everyone I love around me and most of all, it affect me - physical & mental. Im not me anymore.

I still feels unsecure, anxiety and vulnerable today since I decided to open up and seek for help yesterday. 

Things are still blurry. Ive been given 2 choices to choose in so little time. And I have no idea which is good for me at the moment.

Ya Allah, I seek Your counsel through Your knowledge and I seek Your assistance through Your might and I ask You from Your immense favour, for verily You alone decree our fate while I do not, and You know while I do not, and You alone possess all knowledge of the Unseen.



 

No comments: