Wednesday, October 19, 2022

My 365 days leave plans

My 1 year sabbatical leave will officially starts on 25 Oct 22. Currently Im still utilising my annual leave. Been enjoying my time at home being 
a fulltime housewife. Never felt so much happier and stress free from officework. The feelings are amazing!

I got to spend more time with kiddos. Sending/fetch them from schools. Cook proper meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner. I used to order takeout/foodpanda all the time. MasyaAllah, Im so thankful for the time, rizq and love given to me and my family. Alhamdullilah.

I already have plan on how I want to spend my 365 days leave starting 25 Oct. Apart from spending it with family, I also want to try doing small business from home - who knows right? This is the only time I got to try something new. If everything went well, I might generate new income from it. If things went south (God forbid), I still can resume my office job after my long leave. Betul tak?

Betul. Betul. Betul

Im so pumped!







 

No comments: