Monday, October 24, 2022

Score marathon 2022

Ran another running event just a week after Augustman last week. 10km only. 

I was nervous as Im running alone without Mamoru - he ran 30km. Normally Mamoru will keep me in check and prevent me from running too fast - coz Im just not ready tor it. My knee is not ready.  And I havent train at all.  I only run during event. And as expected, I ran a little too fast yesterday. Maybe coz I enjoyed the route and music in my playlist. So I forgot to watch my pace. 

I finished strong despite lack of training. 1 hour 12 mins for 10km. I can even catwalk gracefully without cramps or sakit kaki 😅 Impressive.

I should get into proper training soon. I wanted  to experience podium again 😉


Didnt take many photo as I was nervous running alone this time. Should have take more pics 😌

 

No comments: