Monday, July 27, 2009

Cerita Ariff dgn car seat


Hello aunties & uncles, this is my first time sitting in my own car seat. Cool eh? I got this as a present when I was still in mummy's womb. Cant wait to go jalan-jalan! So, now, where're we going today, mummy? Are you going to buy more books & toys for me?

*Mummy's voice from the kitchen: Ariff, your dad wont allowed you using that car seat. He said its too big for you.. and, we're not in the car, dear.




What? We're not in a car? That's mean no new books & toys for me????




Grrr... somebody pls get me outta here!!

6 comments:

Dee said...

cutenyer bb ariff..

Nurmala Mazlan said...

aD..dah besar la dia..ehehehe~ comel tu

Biqque said...

hahahahaha i suka baca script!

Puan Ninie said...

hehehehe
comelnyer arif..:)

Wina Momma S and S said...

ala comeinya...pandai wat face expression :-)

~ SueHarriz ~ said...

hi..blog walking...luv reading ur blog..i think my harriz sebaya dgn Ariff.. muax to Ariff.. =)