Monday, July 02, 2012

Memories

Perasaan bercampur baur hari ni.

Dalam bz dengan rutin kerja plus soo many ad hoc thing that I have to
submit today, I 'm suprise on how my mind can still spare some free
time thinking and flashing back all those memories that happened to
me.

Good things
Bad things
Sad things
Families
Friendships
Loves
Life
Etc

I learn a lot from this memories. It taught me to be who I am today.

And I'm thankful for it.

Whenever I feel down, hurt or sad, I hurried put all the bad things
aside. I keep reminding myself that I am loved, I am blessed and I
have everything that I wanted (well, almost everything).


"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your
best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never
between you and them anyway."

No comments: