Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Dating 🥰

A continuous celebration towards our-going-to-be 14th years of married life (and 16 years of being together). 

Thank you for the treat last night! Two night in a rows already! Felt like a princess when you hold me carefully all the time macam takut sangat I will break like a glass.

I love you from the day we met till the day I'll die.
I dont know how time flies but I do remember the moment you made my heart burst with happiness when you told me to get ready coz your family is on the way to meet my dad to ask for my hand. 

Moment ni paling indah sebab saat ni b tinggikan taraf ad sebagai wanita, layan ad bagaikan permaisuri, b beri kasih sayang, cinta dan b bawa ad dalam hidup b dan disayangi oleh semua keluarga b.

To our 14 anniversary and many more to come ❤











 

No comments: