Friday, January 07, 2022

No more lembik

This year 2022 is going to be my year to roar! 
I have to admit, for so may years since I worked here, or since I gave birth to my firstborn son, I never have any expectation in life or my career. I never wanted to leave my comfort zone. Back then I have so many opportunities to soar but I always choose to stay low. 

And I always think about resignation and focus on my little family. 

But things that happened recently really changed my perception towards people around me especially my life and future. 

Im done giving in or accepting whatever shit people carry in their hand behind their back. If they still wants to hold that shit, its their hand, their choice. Let them stinks.

Today, I have so much plan to execute for my future (God willing). Plans that required me to be out of my comfort zone. And I have no problem with that!


Happy weekend!



 

No comments: