Monday, December 18, 2017

Hello 2018!

Im all ready for another awesome adventure in 2018! Bring it on!

After a week with 0 mileage because of dental surgery (precisely 6 days), I started running again yesterday, during (a supposed to be long run) Twincity running clinic at Cyberjaya.

My body wasnt ready to run at the designated pace carried by our Pacers. But I keep on running anyway, at my own pace - making sure the Pacers are still within sights and I was not too far behind them.

Luckily, it was just 3 loops (12km with terrible timing 1:18 😌😌😌) for half marathoners (yes, Im running 21km for Twincity this time. Im a good girl tau, dengar kata coach not to do the full marathon for Twincity as I just finished one last week.

Right now, I plan improve my 21km timing. After a setback before my KCIM last week, I really need to take one thing at a time. Slowly but surely.

I knew Im gonna achive something great in 2018. I can feel it. With the support and love from my family, I knew I could achive so much more.

#daretodream
#whateverittakes
#smartatheleticclub
#becauserunningisfun
#runforfreevacations
#awesome2018

No comments: