Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Enuf.

Enuf with all diz nonsense!

To Dia - Apa masalahnya sekarang nih? U've been calling me for like more than 30 times a day, sms me non-stop.. and now u're saying I'm the one yg disturb u? Get a life, will you! Dont get me start with wut u've done to me.. dan jgn buat sy hilang sabar dan rasa hormat pada awk.

To You - I dont think I can go on with diz anymore plus I dont need ur empathize.

To Both of you - Stop fowarding all those sms yg korang bagi pada each other to me.. Wuts wrong with u guys? Apa ingat aD ni tukang ambil minutes / tukang simpan record sms korang?... penat ok, nak clear kan inbox.. Stop it!

I'm outta here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aD bersabar kay!.... if u need me juz giv me a buzz... take care gurl....

Anonymous said...

thnks.. i need to b alone.. dats all.

Anonymous said...

hi ad..
i heard about it...
just be strong n clarify whatever ur want to both of them...
and pls think either it worth it or not to fight for "you"...
cc and sHe always be by ur side..
take care...

at80 said...

how on earth she would give a buzz when u remain as ANONYMOUS

Anonymous said...

sometimes...ignorance IZ bliss..