Friday, December 30, 2016

Last working day for 2016!

Yeay!!

Next week will be all about 2017. My favourite number 7. They said 2017 nanti banyak tarikh yang cantik2.. and that's includea my birth date 17.7.17. Eh macam budak2 pulak nak excited over birth date.. padahal nak masuk umur 38 tahun next year okeh. Haish.

Hari ni last day keje in 2016! Alhamdulillah for the wonderful year 2016!

My 2016 started a bit slow coz Im still in adjustment mode. With new baby and whatnot. But towards end of 2016, Im roaring like a tigress already.

Here goes for more awesomeness in 2017! Got so many crazy goals to achieved next year. Can't wait to make it happen! To make it real. 

I am blessed with so much love and so many good things around me.

Alhamdullilah.
Alhamdullilah.
Alhamdullilah.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments: