Monday, June 09, 2014

Now I can claim my title as a Marathoner

Done and done!

My first official full marathon 42km at Melaka semalam.

Actually this is supposed to be my second FM. Tapi, since MWM cancelled my first FM race in March due to bad haze. Not to mention after I ran more than 34km, I cant claim I have done FM from that one. Sedih kot.

Tapi takpe. Cool.

Consider Melaka River marathon ni as my first FM lah kan.

Race started at 4.20am. Really enjoy the race. Timing agak kelautt. I completed the race in 5 hours 15 minutes, I think. Or maybe less.

Serious bangga dapat challenge diri sendiri lari 42km. 5 hours non stop pulak tu. Rekod lari paling lama!

Met Ghazz & his ultra runners friend and not to forget, Am too. He was supposed to run 42km with me. But swap his bib to 21km - sebab kaki injured.

Paling best bila dapat tamatkan race tanpa injury atau muntah macam Firefighter marathon aritu. Cuma penat kena baring dan rehat dalam 3 jam sebelum aku dapat drive balik rumah.. haha.

Gambar tak banyak. Pegi sorang.. nan hado orang amikkan gambar.. sob.. sob..

No comments: