Tuesday, October 03, 2017

W3D2

Feels like crying after a short discussion with my boss & my head of department this morning.

Alhamdulilah. Alhamdulilah. Alhamdullilah.

After 2 years of waiting. 2 years of hard working. Finally, I received this good news. Syukur Alhamdullilah.

Special thanks to Mamoru for helping me a lot. Sacrificing his leave (emergency leaves) taking care of kiddos whenever they're unwell. So that I can concerntrate on my work like 100%.

Proud to say that this year I do not have any MCs or ELs at all. Pekerja contoh ni.. hihi.

And the best part is when people start recoqnizing you not just for your work but also your fave outdoor xtvt, which is running!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lets celebrate with 10k romantic recovery run tonight!

#whateveritakes
#runforfreevacations
#becauserunningisfun
#klanginternationalmarathon


No comments: