Wednesday, October 25, 2017

W6D3

6 weeks down!

Sometimes kan, I do have some doubt with my training progress. Feels like theres no improvement etc.

Honestly, I never been this serious with my marathon training. Never been this consistent too.

Haih.

But I know, I know.. I gotta trust the process.

Anyway, Ive decided not to run KLIA 42km marathon next month as this will definitely affect my targeted race in December. But, I will still join the event and run under 25km category (with my 42k bib). Aci tak?

I got another 6 weeks to go before my Klang marathon. 6 more weeks.

*tarik napas panjang2*

I can do this. InsyaAllah.

#whateverittakes
#becauserunningisfun
#runforfreevacations
#klanginternationalmarathon

Pics taken right after my Terengganu marathon last month. Tengah berkemban kena tarik ajak bergambar.. haha. Aleesya not in pic.

No comments: