Thursday, October 19, 2017

W5D4

Dilema.

Actually, ive signed up for another marathon (KLIA Marathon) which will be held 3 weeks before Klang International Marathon.

The thing is, if I run KLIA 42km, my body will need at least a month to recover. Of course, I can still run Klang 42km. But I dont guarantee I will run it will my targeted pace or finish it with a PB.

As coach Edan always said, training is like saving money in the bank. Spend it during your big day only.

If I use all my 'saving' for KLIA marathon, then theres nothings left for Klang. 3 weeks gap tu  definitely tak sempat nak top up anything in the bank.

If I proceed taking part in KLIA, the pros is I might got sipi2 placing at KLIA but it will be meaningless if I didnt achive what I really want - to break my PB.

This ia tough.

The devil inside me wanted to run both event sekaligus "just do it.. youre an ultra runner, you can handle this katanya"

But the angel keep asking me "dont you want to see the result of your effort and hardwork all this while?"

Haish. Need to decide faster

No comments: