Thursday, April 10, 2014

Mad Thursday

Malam ni team Gogo team including Mamoru will be away for few days until next Tuesday. Masuk hutan 4 hari. Trans Gopeng - Cameron. 

Chua ada ajak aku join trip ni. But no. Tak sanggup nak berjauh dengan double A. Lagipun dua minggu lagi aku kena tinggalkan double A untuk 7 hari (trip ke Gunung Murud, Sarawak).

Have fun dalam hutan, geng. Be safe.

Note:
Couldn't forget the look on someone's face when he stopped in front of my door looking at my "office wear" with jacket yang I managed sarung sebelah tangan je, roti tergantung kat mulut, hp terpasang kuat lagu Master of Puppets with my hands busy unlocked grill rumah. Wish I could read his mind on how ridiculous I look this morning. But in second thought,  do I care what people think about how I dressed?  I kan fashion terrorist.

No comments: