Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Weak

Honestly, I don't know what I'm trying to prove here. Pretending to be strong when I'm not.

Counting and depending on people, hoping they would understand when actually they're not. They don't have time for you. They don't really care.

Feel like crying in someone's arms but there's no one here. So, what's the point?

It's sad. So sad.

**************************

Woke up in the middle of the the night to found out that I'm all alone lying on the bed. Calling out his name but no reply. Got out of the room and called his name. No answer. Went to the kitchen and called him again. Nobody's there. Drag my feet to the front door. That's when I heard Amarr's small voice calling me. Make me realized that he was not in here with us. He's in Melaka. I helped him packed yesterday. How can I forgot? What is wrong with me?

No comments: