Saturday, September 16, 2017

Happy weekend

Been busy these few days. But not like last few months punya busy (that was disaster). This time, manageable ✌️

Best part this week was UAT session at EPF, Jalan Raja Laut with the other 3 leading Banks for PR1MA ring-fence. Met someone whom I knew since 7 years ago. What a sweet suprise ❤️

And oh.. Maybank won the Bursa race! I didnt join. Im not that fast for a short distance run. Dont want to slow down the team. But Im getting there. Hihi. Once I clock my 5K time below 20 mins, then I will join them next time. Congrats Maybankers!

Last but not least, makan2 by the girls in the department yesterday. They loveee organizing makan2 session for no specific reason. Last week we have this fruitylicious day. Jadi Jane all day makan buah. This week, pulut kuning pula.. dont you just lovee them? ❤️❤️

Kek pulut kuning 

The foods!

Me wearing Bali marathon finisher tee

The girls ❤️

No comments: