Friday, September 08, 2017

Sponsored run by Usaha Jana

Thank you Usaha Jana for sponsoring my NPE Highway 21km marathon.

Will be running with my whole ❤️ this Sunday.

Thank you also for this pweetttyyy Adidas running tee. Loveeeee it sooo much! 😍😍😍

And special thanks to my running buddies, captain Rumie for delivering it to menara Maybank. And to you too Arul for coming over tadi (not forgotten, Rahim & Kenneth)

See u guys this Sunday! 😊😊


NOTE:
Usaha Jana Sdn Bhd was formed in 2006 by Mr. Norashedy Ab. Rashid. It is a company that offers a full-service event management and advertising. They do do all sorts services, from on paper ideas until full execution of the event that match client's goals, budget, and manpower resources (usahajana.com)

Got my name at the back! This tee is now my fav tee already ❤️

No comments: