Sunday, January 15, 2023

Toyota Outrun 10km race

Happy with my improvement. 
From 1:06:00 in KLSCM last November to 00:55:36 today.

I was scared to give all effort to this run due to my osteoarthritis knee. Plus, I havent done any run at all this week except for today. My last run was on last Sunday - a week ago. I stopped drastically after that due to pain in the right knee.

Was almost DNS for today race. But decided to proceed since there was no more pain. So, I just did an easy run. The hilly route helped slowed my pace down, which Im glad. The fast paces recorded in my Garmin may due to the downhill which really make me nervous. Im scared if I ran too fast and my knee snapped. Fortunately none of it happen.

 I felt great and speed a bit toward the last 2km. Finished the race strong. No pain whatsoever.




 

1 comment:

mrmama4f said...

hebat le sis berlari..