Monday, February 14, 2022

Positif Covid-19


Me & Aleesya's RTK self test kit showed positive Covid-19 result. Luckily the boys and Mamoru are negative.

Shocked and still in denial. But symtoms are there. 
Aleesya with very mild fever (almost unnoticed), headache, few dry coughs on the first day only and puked (1 time) Other than that, shes in good condition. Jumping here and there, big appetite as always. Alhamdullilah.

Me? Started with sore throat. Hoarse voice. And joint pain in limbs. Thought it was muscle pain from the Kinabalu hike. Guessed I was wrong. I havent develop other symtom, yet. Hopefully none lah. But right now, need to do the PCR test at the hospital. If the result shows positive too, then I will have to be home quarantine or admitted (depends on the PCR and my condition later) and HR said, I need to be on leave for 10 days. 

Cuti after cuti, who doesnt like that kan? But cuti sebab sakit itu tak best 😊

Quote: There is no medicine like a Prayer


 

No comments: