Thursday, November 02, 2017

W7D4

I will be running Putrajaya Night Marathon 21km category this Saturday night - using Arul's bib.

Actually, I did try to register myself for PNM half marathon category. But it was sold out. Tinggal 42km category je 😭

Last week, Arul offered me his bib coz he still on recovery mode. And I happily accepted. So this run is for him (get well soon, buddy - mischu).

Last night hill repeat session with coach Edan & SAC team. Enjoyed very much! And double happiness when coach Edan compliments our session last night. He printscreen our training data with my names includes in it - with a caption. Im so happy. Hope I made some improvement and I really hope I can make him proud with my achievement. 


#whateverittakes
#becauserunningisfun
#klanginternationalmarathon
#smartatheleticclub

No comments: