Saturday, March 03, 2018

My 4th Suunto watch

Asked Mamoru to help me pick up my MWM race kit yesterday.

And he brought home this baby for me. Its so gorgeous! And its touchscreen. I love it ❤️

Thank you Mamoru!

This is my 4th Suunto watch. I wore this brand more than 10 years ago.

My first was Suunto M2 - the very basic watch (with heart rate belt)
My second was Suunto Vector (with heart rate belt)
My third is the one I always wear now, Suunto Ambit 2 (with heart rate belt)
And now welcoming Suunto Spartan Sport Baro with wrist heart rate !!!!!!! (can also use HR belt)

I never like belt HR. This one really save me from the annoying strapping belt around my chest.

Dulu, I really hope they could create a HR pod which we, woman can just insert it under our sport bra coz HR belt is not suitable for women okay. We have boobs. Its really not comfortable.

Cant wait to test this new gear tomorrow for my long run at MWM. Mamoru & kiddos will joining me at the finishing. Coz we eill straightaway go to my brother's place for a BBQ afterwards. 

 Hmm.. makan2 after long run always make my tummy happy!

Got other free gift too : waterproof bags (yellow & black) & bluetooth earpiece (nice but I dont like to listen to music during running anymore - will not use it). Oh.. energels tu bukan free. Beli. 😁😁

No comments: