Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Beating the odds

Two days running in a row. Pain free before, during & after the run. Alhamdullilah.

Ive been doing lotsa of reading on OA lately (googled) - sadly all finding leads to dead end.

Well, not until I stumbled on this website. The author of that website was diagnosed with hip OA and been fighthing OA for 10 years and now shes cured! MasyaAllah, its so true, setiap penyakit ada ubatnya. For once after few days I felt hopeful & inspired!

That was yesterday, the day I started running again - after diagnosed with knee OA ๐Ÿ˜Š

Im so lucky to have my family and so many friends who cares and keep asking about my situation. Not to mention those who leave comments and support in my social media. Thank you. It means the world to me ๐Ÿ’‹❤️

Eveening run just now.

From Jolene, SAC Club's Manager

No comments: